Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silhouette

Nothing terribly exciting going on in the world of crafting for me right now. School and David are taking up all of my time right now. I hope that once I get settled in TX for the 2 months that I am there I will be able to work on and finish my quilt.  I will be finishing a skirt I've been working on this Friday and will post pictures when it is complete. For now I just wanted to post about this cool crafty tool that I have been wanting since before Christmas: a Silhouette SD digital cutting tool.
Taken from: www.silhouetteamerica.com
I've decided I must have this for my birthday since I didn't get it for Christmas like I wanted.  It has some pretty cool features and they just came out with some new products to use with fabrics.  I can't wait to get my hands on this thing and try it out.  It is expensive but I have found it on Amazon for a great price.  I only  wish I had purchased it when I saw it for $160 on Amazon in the Fall.  Here's to hoping it will drop in price again.

One of my favorite bloggers uses it to make all kinds of cute things: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/search/label/Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment