Monday, October 11, 2010

Food

I realized I've been posting mostly crafts and sewing stuff so here are some things about food! A few of my favorite food websites are:
Blogs:
Tastespotting
Cheeky Kitchen
Sophistimom

Websites:
Food Network
Allrecipes
Epicurious

Another thing about food. David and I like to make our food from scratch whenever possible and making meals from fresh ingredients. Baking from scratch and making whole foods is so much better than buying packaged foods. You can control what you put into the final product. Plus it has so much more flavor and you are buying and making food from what's in season. I do love fruits and vegetables and I am going to miss all the FRESH produce from the Summer. Time to break out the more hearty vegetables and fruits: apples, squashes, pumpkins, potatoes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment